Thursday, January 15, 2009

'I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for thou, LORD, only makest me dwell in safety'

With profuse apologies to his communicants across the pond, and also to his nocturnal communicants in the UK, Cranmer regrets to announce that comment moderation is on (for posts older than 14 days).

This is an attempt to remedy the affliction to which he refers below.

You may continue to comment freely on Cranmer's most recent posts.

Others shall be filtered tomorrow, and the demonic shall be driven out.

Nighty night,

4 Comments:

Anonymous John Knox said...

Now I lay me down to sleep,
Pray the Lord my site to keep!

15 January 2009 at 23:48  
Blogger OldSouth said...

Fear not, Archbishop. When the ***so's-and-so's***start acting up, that means you landed a blow right where it hurts.

Consider it an endorsement, and take courage from it.

16 January 2009 at 04:54  
OpenID jobtwenteewun1to3 said...

God bless you, Sir.

16 January 2009 at 09:04  
Anonymous martin sewell said...

Do whatever is needed and if money will help to buy in the necessary expertise then I am sure that many of Your Grace's communicants would assist.

I might even look forward to seeing what a 16th Century cyberhat might look like!

16 January 2009 at 09:36  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older